049: How do I obtain a shared course website?

To request a shared course website, or a website for a course that is not within your personal web space, please submit a service request to the Mines Help Center "Helpdesk" (http://helpdesk.mines.edu) and include the following information:

  • Your course and section number
  • The title of the course
  • The names and email address of each person who will need write access to the website to help maintain it

Each of these people must have a MultiPass to access, edit, or upload content to the website.  Information about activating your MultiPass account can be found on the CCIT account-claim website (http://ccit.mines.edu/CCIT-Account-Claim).


© 2017 Colorado School of Mines | | Equal Opportunity | Privacy Policy | Directories | Text Only | Mines.edu | rss

Last Updated: 08/04/2017 08:23:15