016: How do I create a new computer account?

The process for assigning computer accounts to new Mines students and employees changed in March 2015. Today, your master computer account at Mines, called the "MultiPass," will give you access to most significant Mines computing resources. New members of the Mines community can claim a MultiPass account at https://identity.mines.edu. Current Mines students, faculty, and staff can change their MultiPass password and set up recovery questions (in case of a forgotten password) at that same location.

For more about MultiPass, see the FAQ "What is a MultiPass?" at http://ccit.mines.edu/faq116.


© 2017 Colorado School of Mines | | Equal Opportunity | Privacy Policy | Directories | Text Only | Mines.edu | rss

Last Updated: 08/04/2017 08:23:15