These Bb support pages are currently under re-construction in order to provide you with more accurate Blackboard support for our recent upgrade to Blackboard SP11. Please visit this Bb page for the most up-to-date support information and tutorials. Information for both SP10 and SP11 pages will provide you with accurate information. (We are on SP11)
Thank you for your patience.
Campus Computing operates and supports the Blackboard course management system for the Mines community. Blackboard is a web-based software application that can help faculty organize and deliver course material, administer tests and quizzes, and support some of the management details of running a class.
- Blackboard login
- Course request
- Blackboard documentation
- Instructor training
- Training RSVP
- External resources
- Known problems
- How do I access my Blackboard account for the first time?
- I forgot my Blackboard password. How do I reset my password?
- How do I enroll myself into a Blackboard course?
- Course Request Form
- Getting Started With Blackboard
- External Resources (training, etc.)
- How do I request to use the Blackboard system for a class that I am teaching?
- How do I access my Blackboard Control Panel?
- How do I make my Blackboard course available to my students?
- My Blackboard course is set as available. Why can't my students find my Blackboard course in the Blackboard Course Catalog?
All Blackboard FAQ:
Outages & Announcements
- [16-May-2013 5:30-7:30pm] Trailhead/Banner Monthly Maintenance
- [10-May-13 7AM] Mines Blackboard Upgrade
- [6-May-13 7:15AM] Computer System Outages
- [29-Apr-13 3PM] Computer System Outages
- [19-Apr-2013 5:30pm until ~5:30pm 20-Apr-2013] Banner/Trailhead Systems Outage
Need Computing Help?
Contact us through the Mines Help Center Helpdesk. For computer emergencies involving classes currently in session, dial extension x2345 for fastest service.
CCIT facilities are primarily housed in the east end of the CTLM building (Center for Technology and Learning Media):
Campus Computing, Communications and Information Technologies:
1650 Arapahoe St.
Golden, Co. 80401
Computing Commons Front Desk:
Office: (303) 273-3430
Fax: (303) 273-3475
Business Mailing Address:
Colorado School of Mines
1500 Illinois Street
Golden, Colorado 80401
If you have question or concerns about the content on this page, please submit a request to the Mines Help Center.