003: How do I get help with a Trailhead problem?

Graphical Version

003: How do I get help with a Trailhead problem?

The campus portal known as Trailhead (http://trailhead.mines.edu/ allows students, faculty, and staff to access class schedules, grades, pay stubs, income-tax information and other useful resources.

If you don't find the answer you are looking for or would like to submit a comment or suggestion, please do so via the Mines Help Center (http://helpdesk.mines.edu/). Please include enough details so that we can try to reproduce the problem.

Not all problems experienced within Trailhead are Trailhead issues.  For example:

If you are having problems registering for classes, this is typically a Registration issue. 
If you are having problems accessing ePrint, the Vacation Sick Leave Reporting system, or any other of the Single Sign-On (SSO) applications from within Trailhead, it may or may not be a Trailhead issue.
If in doubt, submit your request to Mines Help Center as a Trailhead issue.  If your issue is not a Trailhead issue, we will try to reroute your request to the appropriate office.


Font Size