Client and Web Services
The Client and Web Services (CWS) group within CCIT provides computer and technology support for:
- The campuswide Mines Help Center ("Helpdesk") system.
- The FAQfinder database of frequently-asked computing questions at Mines.
- The Mines web portal, Trailhead.
- Computers in academic and administrative departments campuswide.
- Computer classrooms and labs, including the Computer Commons (CT156).
- Campus web resources including the school's internal website and external marketing site, as well as the Content Management System (CMS) used to create and modify these web pages. For more information on campus web resources, please see the Web Services area.
- Learn about the CCIT Student Consultants
Wondering who does what in CWS? Meet your support staff.