Facilities & Resources
- Locations and Hours
Campus Computing main facility locations and hours
- Central Systems & Resources
Central systems and resources available to all students and faculty
- Computer Labs and Classrooms with Podiums
Open computer workrooms and teaching labs available to all students and faculty
- High Performance Computing
- Software Installed in CCIT Supported Computer Labs
Here are the programs you'll find on these particular computers
- Equipment Checkout & Loans
What's available, policies, and how to reserve equipment
- Room Scheduling
What rooms and features are available and how to request reservations for a class
- CCIT Networking
Getting connected, modem pools, wireless, VPN, network statistics, and more
Outages & Announcements
- [2-Dec-2013 7:30 until ~ 8:30pm] Banner Systems Outage
- [7-Nov-2013 5:30-7:30pm] Trailhead/Banner Monthly Maintenance
- [23-Oct-2013 5:00-7:00am] DreamSpark downtime
- [23-Oct-13 Early Morning] Mines Help Center Maintenance
- [18-Oct-2013 6:00-7:00pm] ADIT File Servers [18-Oct-2013 6:00-7:00pm] CCIT Scheduled Outage: ADIT File Servers: Hornet, Talon, AdminFS
Need Computing Help?
Contact us through the Mines Help Center Helpdesk or 303.273.3430 or 303.273.3431.
For computer emergencies involving classes currently in session ONLY, dial extension x2345.
CCIT facilities are primarily housed in the east end of the CTLM building (Center for Technology and Learning Media):
Campus Computing, Communications and Information Technologies
1650 Arapahoe St.
Golden, Co. 80401-1887
Computing Commons Front Desk (CT156)
Office: (303) 273-3430
Fax: (303) 273-3475
Business Mailing Address
Colorado School of Mines
1500 Illinois Street
Golden, Colorado 80401-1887
If you have question or concerns about the content on this page, please submit a request to the Mines Help Center.