Trailhead icon The Mines Trailhead portal provides access to the following services: SSB (Self Service Banner), ePrint, your campus email account, Blackboard, links to campus resources, and general interest resources such as news and other items.

Trailhead Policies and Guidelines

Getting Help

For help with Banner applications (e.g., Finance, Student Information, HR, Student Billing), please contact the Banner Help Line at x3201 or the submit your questions via the Mines Help Center.

For help with Registration specific problems (e.g., registering for classes, transcripts, Faculty Services access, etc.), please see the Registrar's web page. You can visit the Registrar's Office directly or submit your question via the Mines Help Center.

To report problems or to request help with accessing or using the Trailhead portal, take a look at our list of frequently asked Trailhead questions. If the problem persists, please submit a support request to the Mines Help Center or call the Computing Center Front desk (x3431) or Banner Help Line (x3201).


© 2016 Colorado School of Mines | | Equal Opportunity | Privacy Policy | Directories | Text Only | | rss

Last Updated: 05/20/2016 14:27:57