- What is OrePrint?
- How do I use OrePrint?
- How do I add funds to my OrePrint account?
- How do I use Web Print?
- How do I use Mobile Release?
- Where is OrePrint?
OrePrint is the new printing system that CCIT is implementing, which will provide several features:
- "Follow Me" Printing: With two print queues, \\cyclone\OrePrint or \\cyclone\OrePrintColor (accessible from any ADIT computer), you are able to print from anywhere, and pick up your print outs at any OrePrint release station across campus.
- Web Printing: From our OrePrint website, you can submit jobs for PDF & common Microsoft Office formats, without needing to load a print driver on your computer -- this works well for kiosks, ChromeBooks, and other personal machines.
- Print Account Management: Also from the OrePrint website, you can manage your printing account, including:
- Check Your Balance
- Redeem OrePrint cards
- Transfer printing credits to another user
- Coming Fall 2016: Adding funds online via credit card
You can use OrePrint by:
- Log into OrePrint with your MultiPass and select Web Print:
- Map to \\cyclone\OrePrint on your computer, FAQfinder has resources for mapping printers:
You can buy OrePrint print cards in either Arthur Lakes Library or CTLM Computer Commons in $1 and $5 increments. CTLM Computer Commons also sells $10 and $20 cards.
Once you've purchased a print card, here's how to add it to your account:
Look for the Mobile Release label on the printer:
- Scan the QR code with your QR reader of choice - iOS App Store or Google Play Store.
- This will take you to a specific site for releasing your print jobs on that printer:
- Login with your MultiPass.
- Release or cancel all...
of your print jobs.
Full Release Stations:
Arthur Lakes Library (LL220)
CTLM Computer Commons (CT156)
Marquez Commons (MZ135)
Mobile Release Only:
Petroleum Undergraduate Computer Lab (MZ302)
Chemical & Biological Engineering Computer Labs (AH430 & AH262)
CECS Printers through out Brown Building, including CECS Open Computer Lab (BBW270)
MEL Printers (CT123 & CT125)
Metallurgy Computer Lab (HH251)
Future locations of OrePrint: To be determined - if you have a suggestion, please fill out a Mines Help Center request at: http://help.mines.edu