MyMail Login and Password Reset Information06/12/12
If you have forgotten your MyMail password:
- MyMail passwords can be reset at http://newuser.mines.edu/mymail
- Do NOT submit a Mines Help Center request.... unless you include a way for support staff to contact you other than through your MyMail account.
- Administrators will not send your password via email from the Mines Help Center.
- Since you can not access your MyMail account, you would not be able to read an email reply to your MyMail account until after your password was reset.
Temporary Password Tips:
- When your email account has been migrated from the Mines/Cluster email system to MyMail, one email message will be left in your Mines/Cluster account. This email message will contain your temporary password for your MyMail account. Don't delete this email until after you access your MyMail account and set a new password.
- Your temporary MyMail password should be typed exactly as it appears in your email message. Include all uppercase, lowercase and special characters.
- If you deleted the email message containing your temporary password, it may still be in your trash folder. Please check your trash folder.
- Once you login to your MyMail account and set a new password, your temporary password is no longer valid.
If you still need help accessing your MyMail account, please visit or call the Computer Commons Front Desk (CTLM 256A; 303.273.3430).
Routine and preventative maintenance which involve service interruptions are posted here. Please bookmark this page!