Frequently Asked Questions about Passwords...
- Why should I change my Password?
- How do I change my Trailhead, ADIT, and MultiPass passwords all at once? Note: You must know your MultiPass, or your EKey, to change these passwords with this method.
- I would like to have a different password on Trailhead, ADIT, or MultiPass -- how do I change these passwords independently?
- How do I change the password on a system that is not Trailhead and not accessed via ADIT or MultiPass credentials?
Outages & Announcements
- [16-May-2013 5:30-7:30pm] Trailhead/Banner Monthly Maintenance
- [10-May-13 7AM] Mines Blackboard Upgrade
- [6-May-13 7:15AM] Computer System Outages
- [29-Apr-13 3PM] Computer System Outages
- [19-Apr-2013 5:30pm until ~5:30pm 20-Apr-2013] Banner/Trailhead Systems Outage
Need Computing Help?
Contact us through the Mines Help Center Helpdesk. For computer emergencies involving classes currently in session, dial extension x2345 for fastest service.
CCIT facilities are primarily housed in the east end of the CTLM building (Center for Technology and Learning Media):
Campus Computing, Communications and Information Technologies:
1650 Arapahoe St.
Golden, Co. 80401
Computing Commons Front Desk:
Office: (303) 273-3430
Fax: (303) 273-3475
Business Mailing Address:
Colorado School of Mines
1500 Illinois Street
Golden, Colorado 80401
If you have question or concerns about the content on this page, please submit a request to the Mines Help Center.