Please visit this Bb page for the most up-to-date support information and tutorials.
Last page update: January 27, 2015
New Blackboard servers are live for the Spring 2016 semester. For professors, to build for this semester, you may do one of two things:
- NOTE: You may begin building in the waiting course shell on the new system--you do NOT have to build on the old system and export/import!
- (select open this in Firefox) into your Spring 2016 course shell(s) on the old CSM Bb server, or
- Create an Export of the previous semester's Bb site(s) whose content you would like to use in the upcoming semester; you will then import this content into the waiting Spring 2016 course shell on the new server on or after January 6th in preparation for the spring semester.
Review the Step-by-step instructions on exporting and copying!!!
Any questions, please email: email@example.com
How do I access my Blackboard account for the first time?
Blackboard Learn On-Demand Learning Center. (Video tutorials and step-by-step instructions)
CCIT operates and supports the Blackboard course management system for the Mines community. Blackboard helps faculty organize and deliver course material, providing: assignment upload and inline grading areas, an extensive online gradebook, a test/quizz and survey tool, and an interactive calendar, online discussion options, as well as wikis, blogs and journals, all to support many of the management details of running a class.
- Log in to CSM's Blackboard
- External resources (including publisher content and iClicker downloads)
- Blackboard Instructor documentation
- Blackboard Student documentation
- Blackboard Training, individual, groups, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commonly-used Blackboard Instructions for Instructors and Students
- How do I access my Blackboard account for the first time?
- I forgot my Blackboard password. How do I reset my password?
- How do I enroll myself into a Blackboard course?--you cannot do so, yourself. You will be automatically enrolled in the Bb site for in any course in which you are officially enrolled.
- Course Request Form. Official CSM courses will be automatically created ~4 weeks before each semester begins.
- Getting Started With Blackboard
- External Resources (publisher info, iClicker downloads, etc.)
- How do I request to use the Blackboard system for a class that I am teaching? There is no need. All courses listed in Trailhead are created on Bb before the semester begins and if you are assigned to that course, in Trailhead, you will be assigned in Bb.
- How do I make my Blackboard course available to my students?