Please visit this Bb page for the most up-to-date support information and tutorials. (CSN is on October2014)
Last page update: June 21, 2016
- You may still Create an Export of previous semesters' Bb sites (from the old Bb server: https://blackboard2.mines.edu) whose content you would like to use in the upcoming or a future semester; you will then import this content into the waiting 2016(or future) course shell(s) on the new-live Blackboard server (https://blackboard.mines.edu).
Review the Step-by-step instructions on exporting and copying!!!
Any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I access my Blackboard account for the first time?
Blackboard Learn On-Demand Learning Center. (Video tutorials and step-by-step instructions)
- Getting Started With Blackboard
- External Resources (publisher info, iClicker downloads, etc.)
- AACU Value Rubric Development Project Download Rubrics Here
- How do I request to use the Blackboard system for a class that I am teaching? There is no need. All courses listed in Trailhead are created on Bb before the semester begins and if you are assigned to that course, in Trailhead, you will be assigned in Bb.
- How do I make my Blackboard course available to my students?
- Course Request Form (Official CSM courses will be automatically created ~4 weeks before each semester begins)
- Log in to CSM's Blackboard
- External resources (including publisher content and iClicker downloads)
- Blackboard Instructor documentation
- Blackboard Student documentation
- Blackboard Training, individual, groups, please email email@example.com
- Commonly-used Blackboard Instructions for Instructors and Students
- How do I access my Blackboard account for the first time?
- I forgot my Blackboard password. How do I reset my password?
- How do I enroll myself into a Blackboard course?--you cannot do so, yourself. You will be automatically enrolled in the Bb site for in any course in which you are officially enrolled.