BlackboardStudent mobile app and BbMobile(iPad app) (FREE) are both free for CSM Bb now! Go HERE for complete info! The app is fast and makes navigation a snap!
Last page update: November 29, 2016
Go here for Step-by-step instructions on copying content from one Bb course to another!!!
Any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I access my Blackboard account for the first time?
Blackboard Learn On-Demand Learning Center. (Video tutorials and step-by-step instructions)
- Getting Started With Blackboard
- Email your course or course merge request directly to: email@example.com
(Note: Official CSM courses are automatically created ~4 weeks, or more, before each semester begins)
- Check your browser for compatibility with LMS tools
- External Resources (publisher info, iClicker downloads, etc.)
- AACU Value Rubric Development Project Download Rubrics Here
- How do I request to use the Blackboard system for a class that I am teaching? There is no need. All courses listed in Trailhead are created on Bb before the semester begins and if you are assigned to that course, in Trailhead, you will be assigned in Bb. If you don't see your course, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I make my Blackboard course available to my students?
- Log in to CSM's Blackboard
- External resources (including publisher content and iClicker downloads)
- Blackboard Instructor documentation
- Blackboard Student documentation
- Blackboard Training, individual, groups, please email email@example.com
- Commonly-used Blackboard Instructions for Instructors and Students
- How do I access my Blackboard account for the first time?
- I forgot my Blackboard password. How do I reset my password?
- How do I enroll myself into a Blackboard course?--you cannot do so, yourself. You will be automatically enrolled in the Bb site for in any course in which you are officially enrolled.