[29-Apr-13 3PM] Computer System Outages04/29/13
[Mon 20-Apr-13 1:30PM]: We believe that the major systems are all back online. (We are still working on some other systems.) If you are experiencing problems, please submit a Mines Help Center request at http://help.mines.edu/.
[Mon 29-APR-13 11AM]:
- Fermat (Linux home directory space): online, but you may need to reboot your workstation to reconnect.
- Blackboard: was briefly online, but now unavailable.
[Mon 29-April-2013 8AM]: Due to yesterday's unexpected network outage, we have multiple systems that are still unavailable. CCIT staff are working to bring the systems back online.
- Fermat (Linux home directory space): unavailable.
- Blackboard: unavailable.
- ADIT home directory space are online, but you may have to reboot your desktop computer to reconnect to your Z drive. Computer lab machines should be OK.
- Banner and Trailhead: services are up.
- Nolij: unavailable.
[28-April-2013 7:40 PM]: ADIT filesysystems are currently unavailable due to an unexpected network outage that happened at approximately 6:30PM. CCIT staff are working to resolve the issue.
Services will be restored as soon as possible.
Sorry for any inconvience this outage may cause.
- You are receiving this email because have not changed your Mines passwords since early April when the Heartbleed security vulnerability resulted in compromised
Routine and preventative maintenance which involve service interruptions are posted here. Please bookmark this page!