[29-Apr-13 3PM] Computer System Outages
[Mon 20-Apr-13 1:30PM]: We believe that the major systems are all back online. (We are still working on some other systems.) If you are experiencing problems, please submit a Mines Help Center request at http://help.mines.edu/.
[Mon 29-APR-13 11AM]:
- Fermat (Linux home directory space): online, but you may need to reboot your workstation to reconnect.
- Blackboard: was briefly online, but now unavailable.
[Mon 29-April-2013 8AM]: Due to yesterday's unexpected network outage, we have multiple systems that are still unavailable. CCIT staff are working to bring the systems back online.
- Fermat (Linux home directory space): unavailable.
- Blackboard: unavailable.
- ADIT home directory space are online, but you may have to reboot your desktop computer to reconnect to your Z drive. Computer lab machines should be OK.
- Banner and Trailhead: services are up.
- Nolij: unavailable.
[28-April-2013 7:40 PM]: ADIT filesysystems are currently unavailable due to an unexpected network outage that happened at approximately 6:30PM. CCIT staff are working to resolve the issue.
Services will be restored as soon as possible.
Sorry for any inconvience this outage may cause.